Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PMD Spring Pocket Pillow

Well, this finish was a long time coming! I originally gave this kit to my SIL's daughter along with a check, of course, for her Sweet 16. I thought it would have been an easy kit for her to learn to stitch. Yeah, she showed no interest so I asked for it back and told her that I would stitch it up for her. That was last year if not the year before! Every time I see my SIL for our dinner dates I am hoping she doesn't ask for it so I said that I better get it done. It was my work project, but I put in the last stitches just now. I'm going to wrap it up in some spring-ish tissue paper and mail it off. What a relief to have it done!

b.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so pretty Barb, I'm glad you got it finally stitched up, you're a good person to mail it to her, I'd save and hope she forgot!
LOL!
Petra

Anonymous said...

That is so nice...Great stitching

Dawn B. said...

It's very nice so congrats on the finish.

Meari said...

Congrats on getting it done, Barb. Did you mail it to your niece, or your SIL?